Due to the sold-out success of our first Home Health Agency Audit Seminar, we will be conducting a second seminar this December 14, 2009 to give those who weren’t able to get a seat a chance to get the most current news and information on Home Health Agency Audits from Earl Macasaet himself.
Seating is limited so sign up now!
This seminar will cover crucial topics on Home Health Agency Audits:
New Regulations Effective January 2010
- Tips & Resources to avoid Investigations & Decertification – Financial Aspect
Allowable and Non Allowable Expenses
- Regulations & Rulings regarding referrals
- Risk areas for Home Health Agencies
- Medical Director Pay – Calculation of Safe Harbor
- Marketer Job Description & Pay
- Commission Payments
- Legal & Marketing Costs
HHA Financial Audit
- Current Issues
- Government Entities tasked with the Audits
- What documents do they ask for
- What are they looking for
- How to survive these audits
- Regulations & Rulings
- Press Release
- Discriminatory Billing Practices
- What is the impact of the figures in your
- Cost report with regards to your future
Seats are limited and filling fast, sign up now to reserve yours!
For inquiries, please call Kevin or Claire at (909)305-0211 or email at email@example.com. You may also download the registration form by CLICKING HERE and faxing the completed form to (909)394-0366.